Hey, Here's a little bit about me....
Some personal stuff....
- I've been married to the love of my life for 9 years and have a beautiful, joy-filled daughter who keeps me on my toes and constantly laughing.
- My junior year of high school I was an All-State Soccer player in Michigan and got to play with a select American team in Europe for 2 weeks. We got crushed most of the time.
- Even though it took me awhile to learn, I love to cook. Add some good music and a glass of wine and I'll spend hours in the kitchen.
- For the past few years I've practiced a form of martial arts called Muay Thai. Though I'd like to think of myself as Steven Segal or Chuck Norris, I only use it for exercise.
- I've seen every episode of the Big Bang Theory.
- My perfect morning involves sitting around with my family reading a book and sipping on a fresh cup of coffee.
- I started getting gray hair in college.
- I love puns and laugh at any that might be even remotely funny.
- The only car accident I was ever responsible for was backing into my mother-in-law's new SUV.... in the driveway.
- The morning my daughter was born I did her first chiropractic adjustment when she was just 4 hours old. Those first few hours together with my wife and daughter are still the sweetest memory of my life.